Brightpearl is a multichannel order and inventory management system that helps brands streamline the back office so they can complete operations in one place. The platform allows brands to conduct processes such as order management and replenishment, retail accounting, warehouse management, CRM, payments, reporting, POS and more, all in a unified system that can be fully implemented in 60 to 90 days.
Why choose Brightpearl?
In their own words, Brightpearl are ‘built for retail’. Not only is the architecture built to easily integrate with your existing platforms such as BigCommerce, Amazon, eBay and many more, but it’s also designed to be resilient so that even during your peak periods, omnichannel selling won’t be an issue.
Here’s a brief overview of how Brightpearl can help you to keep an organised business that will scale alongside you.
- Instant access to all of your tracking and cost data
- Pulls in orders placed across your various channels with new inventory calculations updated in seconds
- Consolidates all orders and fulfills them automatically to avoid the risk of human error
- No cap on order volume processing – no fear of crashing during your busy periods
- Creates a new record for new customers and logs all future orders against that record, meaning you also have useful customer data that is easy to access and is automatically updated
- Support throughout the whole integration process by real life humans, not just robots giving you generic answers
- A complete operations platform that allows retailers to connect all of their sales channels in one place and easily manage every step of the sales process
Choosing a Brightpearl partner
You’ve decided that Brightpearl is the solution you need to manage your inventory and orders – great! The next step is to find a Brightpearl partner who is experienced at integrating the system into various platforms.
If you haven’t guessed already, that’s where we come in.
5874 have worked on numerous projects to integrate Brightpearl, such as with Decorative Mirrors Online, and can support and train any business on how to use the platform.
If you think Brightpearl might be the right fit for you, get in touch with the 5874 team who can assess your needs and establish a plan of action. Give us a call on 0121 369 5874 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.