We are looking for a driven and experienced Head of Creative to join our team. You will work in a very busy Digbeth based, full service creative agency across a huge range of different projects. You’ll be part of a team who strive for perfection, delivering results that exceed client expectations and are more importantly, delivered on time.
About the role
We’re after a passionate, enthusiastic individual who will thrive in a creative environment. You will work closely with your design team to ensure every project is of the highest quality while also bringing your relevant skills and experience to help deliver innovative and creative designs.
We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to get stuck in with all areas of the creative process, from UX to brand, you’ll have a versatile portfolio of crafting exciting and engaging projects. You’ll have a strong analytical, problem-solving mind-set while also able to contribute to the creative processes of your team. You’ll be a confident leader and mentor, bringing enthusiasm to your team, while also able to get stuck into the nitty-gritty of each project.
- A confident individual who is able to lead ideation workshops and collaborate with big name clients and internal design team
- You will be able to adapt to each project strategy, using whatever practices are needed to meet the needs of the project
- A strong portfolio of design work, including mobile and responsive design
- Experience of user research and usability testing
- Strong knowledge of industry standard design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Invision, Marvel, Principle, etc)
- Competent in wireframing and producing concept sketches, user flows, storyboards and prototypes
- Experience in a senior design role working across a variety of projects
Not only will you be surrounded by creative people in colourful and quirky Digbeth, you’ll also get:
- Childcare Vouchers
- Workplace pensions
- Flexible working
- 20 days holiday a year rising one a year to a max of 25.
Portfolio of previous work is a must so please do submit it with your CV.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary dependent on experience.