We are looking for an experienced Part Time Financial Controller to join our friendly team. You will work in a busy Digbeth based, full service creative agency that work on a huge range of different projects.
You’ll be part of a team who strive for perfection, delivering results that exceed client expectations and are more importantly, delivered on time. This is a flexible role where the ideal candidate will have a few years’ experience in a similar bookkeeping role.
You will primarily be handling Xero accounts, so knowledge in Xero is a must. The role will also include, but is not limited to:
- Job costing
- Authorising and making payments using bank software
- Sending statements and credit control
- VAT returns.
- Payroll – including NEST pension
- Paying employee expenses
- Dealing with any PAYE or VAT matters with HMRC
- Preparing monthly documentation on profit/loss and cash flow statements
- Supporting the Directors with any adhoc matters
You must have experience of using Xero and other cloud based packages, including Microsoft Excel.
Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
Previous bookkeeping experience.
Not only will you be surrounded by creative people in colourful and quirky Digbeth, you’ll also get:
- Childcare Vouchers
- Workplace pensions
- Flexible working
- 20 days holiday a year rising one a year to a max of 25.
Salary dependent on experience.