We are looking for a driven and experienced Digital Account Manager to join our team. You will work in a very busy Digbeth based, full service creative agency across a huge range of different projects.
You’ll be part of a team who strive for perfection, delivering results that exceed client expectations and are more importantly, delivered on time. We’re after a passionate, enthusiastic individual who will thrive in a creative environment. You will able to effectively manage multiple projects at once, leading and motivating your team through an organized and efficient management style.
Ideally you will have around 2-3 years’ experience in an agency environment, but we are also looking for a hard working attitude and a friendly approach!
You will be responsible for:
- Leading a variety of projects, including managing clients, schedules and budgets,
- A highly organized approach and attention to detail across all projects
- Ability to work alongside clients and colleagues to develop a strategy and produce innovative and creative projects
- Make important decisions, progressing the business with a solution-led mindset
- Motivate your project team, leading them to produce work of the highest quality
Ideally you will have worked in a digital agency environment and have demonstrably used project management practices across a range of projects.
- Successfully delivered large-scale projects
- Exposure to software, including Jira, Confluence and other similar project management support tools
- Calm, positive and energetic attitude
- Able to think logically and creatively
- Able to lead a project team confidently, managing resources and providing direction
- Understanding of digital terminology to effectively interact with clients
Not only will you be surrounded by creative people in colourful and quirky Digbeth, you’ll also get:
- Childcare Vouchers
- Workplace pensions
- Flexible working
- 20 days holiday a year rising one a year to a max of 25.
Portfolio of previous work is a must so please do submit it with your CV.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary dependent on experience.