We are looking for a driven and experienced Search Account Manager to join our team. You will work in a very busy, Digbeth based, full service creative agency across a huge range of different projects.
You’ll be part of a team who strive for perfection, delivering results that exceed client expectations and are more importantly, delivered on time. We’re after a passionate, enthusiastic individual who will thrive in a creative environment and enjoy working on multiple projects at once.
A varied role, you will work with a variety of clients creating SEO/PPC strategies, as well as creating in-depth content marketing plans.
- Managing projects with a focus on content, SEO, analysis and outreach
- Creating and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Researching new link building strategies and working with the team to implement them
- Liaising with clients to implement and monitor their online marketing strategies
- Create and analyse digital marketing reports and feedback to clients
- Working with the team to successfully implement strategies, while taking full responsibility for campaigns
Ideally you will have worked in a digital agency environment and have demonstrably used SEO and online marketing strategies across a range of projects.
- 1+ years’ experience in SEO and online marketing
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- A good understanding of the technical aspects of SEO
- Ability to manage a wide range of projects and ensure you deliver a measurable return on investment for clients
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
Not only will you be surrounded by creative people in colourful and quirky Digbeth, you’ll also get:
- Childcare Vouchers
- Workplace pensions
- Flexible working
- 20 days holiday a year rising one a year to a max of 25
- Birthday’s off
- Free office snacks!
Job Type: Full-time